Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Note

Hello.. welcome to my blog... ^^

This first note has completely nothing to do with kitchen. I only want to share my joy of having this first blog of mine.. hehehe *Big Grin*


Planning to create ones so long loooonnng time ago, but there's always an obstacle. Wrong names, no time, no story, no good picture, lazy, laazy laaazyy.... Hahahaha. But finally... Sept the 22nd 2009, here it is!!!! "CJs Kitchen"

CJ(s) is the initial name for my sons, nieces n nephews. They are: Christofer Jones Simangasing, Cornellis Jefferson Simangasing (my 7 and 3 y.o. boys), Chavy James Steward, Claudya Jennifer Sweetly ( my 3 and 1,5 y.o nephew and niece) and last but not least Cliefton Jackson (my 5 months baby nephew) ---The CJs...




-left to right- sons, nephew and niece
 Cornellis (CJ2), Yuni (not a CJs hehehe), Chavy (CJ3), and Christofer (CJ1)

I choose their initial to be my foodie blog because it's unique (in my own opinion hehe) and also this blog is a tribute to my Papa: Mr. Bernhard S. Gozali who lives and loves to eat and is the creator of the names above *clap.. clap..clap..*"Bravo Papa, I love the names!"

Meet my Papa.... The Singer.... ;)

Singing is one of his hobby beside having good meals hehehehe. This picture was taken while we had family new year's eve dinner in a chinese restaurant with a live keyboard performance, and Papa was asked to sing a song. And it was his favourite song he sang " Don't forget to remember" :)








No comments:

Post a Comment